Improve Uptime and Peace of Mind with Mirion
A Powerful Complement to the Mirion Customer Service Agreement for Gamma Spectroscopy SystemsGet Started Today
Automatic notifications are sent when an alarm is tripped, starting the troubleshooting process faster.
BY MIRION SERVICE TEAM
Mirion remote Support Technicians can directly review instrument settings, status and errors, and respond rapidly.
Lab-Pulse monitors and reports on instrument State of Health, which are leading indicators of future system issues.
MAXIMIZE THE LIFETIME OF YOUR HPGE SYSTEM, AND YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Bi-annual in-depth reviews of instrument State of Health data and predictive maintenance recommendations help to proactively prevent downtime.
HOW LAB-PULSE SERVICES BENEFITS YOUR COUNT ROOM
Confidence & Reliability
- Know your systems will perform during surge operations
- Fewer spares required
- Less lost revenue
- Fewer missed deadlines
Better Operational Efficiency
- Advanced planning for system maintenance
- Faster troubleshooting
- Fewer emergency visits
Better Return on Investment
- Equipment lasts longer
- Equipment performs better
Optimize Gamma Spec Uptime with Lab-Pulse™ Services
Lab-Pulse Services can maximize the uptime of your instruments, improving your operational efficiencies and, with predictive maintenance, extend the lifetime of your HPGe detectors. During this webinar, we provide an overview of what you can expect with Lab-Pulse Services as well as a brief description of how it works. In addition, we are excited to discuss specific scenarios that illustrate how Lab-Pulse Services can save you time, money, and improve the quality of your sample counts.
What's included with Lab–Pulse Services?
- Automatic notification of alarms for monitored instruments
- Guaranteed response by a Mirion Service expert within the next business day for any Lab-Pulse generated technical support case from instrument alarms
- Access to Lab-Pulse User Dashboard for reviewing instrument real-time status remotely
- Monthly Executive Summary Reports of instrument uptime and Mirion Response status
- Bi-annual Lab-Pulse remote review of Lab-Pulse instruments covered for in-depth State of Health status, early failure warning indicators, optimum ambient conditions, and personalized recommendations and action plans.
What instruments does Lab–Pulse Services support?
The initial release of Lab-Pulse Services supports the following gamma spectroscopy devices:
- HPGe detectors outfitted with Mirion’s iPA™ (intelligent preamplifier)
- The Cryo-Pulse® 5 Plus (CP5-Plus) electrically cooled cryostats
- The Intelligent Cryo-Cycle™ (iCC) Cryostat, a new hybrid cooler for Mirion germanium detectors